The Jewelry Library is Creating Spaces for Connecting Jewelry Lovers with Karen Davidov, Founder of The Jewelry Library
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What jewelry literacy is, and why it is important.
- How Karen curated her collection of vintage jewelry and jewelry books.
- How stylists and costume designers work with jewelry archivists.
- How The Jewelry Library is continuing its programming online.
- What to expect from The Jewelry Library in the future.
About Karen Davidov:
Karen Davidov is an independent art and design producer with experience working in libraries as a researcher, on libraries as a designer and with libraries as a public art consultant. Karen pursued her passion for jewelry and jewelry research as a dealer of 20th Century Decorative Arts for many years. The Jewelry Library is an extension of her work with librarians and curators creating spaces and programs that invite and engage community.
Inside The Jewelry Library