The Northwest Jewelry Conference — A Must-Attend Event with Ted Irwin, Independent Appraiser & Director of the Northwest Gemological Institute
Ted Irwin is an independent appraiser of fine jewelry and gemstones, and director of the Northwest Gemological Institute and Northwest Gemological Laboratory. He provides detailed documentation on contemporary to antique fine jewelry, watches, pearls and gemstones for insurance, estate or other legal purposes. Ted is also the director of the Northwest Jewelry Conference which provides hands-on estate jewelry education. The conference is now in its seventh year and will take place August 9-11, 2019 in Bellevue, Washington.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why Ted established the Northwest Jewelry Conference.
- How the Northwest Jewelry Conference is different from other jewelry conferences.
- The speakers, topics and events that will be featured in 2019.
- How the conference has evolved through the years and who is expected to attend
How to Contact Rebecca Moskal:
- Website: www.nwgem.com
- Northwest Jewelry Conference Website: www.northwestjewelryconference.com
- Twitter: @TedTalksGems