Rebecca Moskal has more than 15 years of experience in luxury and jewelry marketing. She is the founder of Communiqué, a public relations and marketing firm specializing in working with jewelry designers to help them find their point of differentiation and get noticed.
Starting her career at a notable advertising agency in New York, Rebecca honed her skills for developing strategic media campaigns for global brands. A yearning for a more diverse experience led her to begin her client-side career, which would eventually include Bulgari, David Yurman, Van Cleef & Arpels and Beaudry. She brings her knowledge and expertise assisting brands to realize their potential via brand strategy development and public relations.
Rebecca has been a member of the Women’s Jewelry Association for more than a decade, and currently serves as the International Board’s Events Chair, Vice President of the Los Angeles chapter. She is also the recipient of the 2015 Award for Excellence in Marketing and Communications.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why authenticity and the ability to tell your story as a jewelry designer are important, and how that can translate to sales.
- Why it is important to identify and clarify the points that differentiate you from everyone else.
- Why public relations is an important consideration for establishing and promoting your jewelry brand.
- When a jewelry designer or company should consider embarking on a public relations campaign.
- Why social media is critical for marketing success and what strategies can be employed to improve your messaging.
How to Contact Rebecca Moskal:
- Website: www.communique-la.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/rebeccamoskal/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/communiquela