The Original Miami Beach Antique Show 2020 – More Than Antiques with Michelle Orman, Public Relations for The Original Miami Beach Antique Show
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What to expect at The Original Miami Beach Antique Show being held January 4-8, 2020.
- What makes The Original Miami Beach Antique Show different from other antique shows for attendees.
- Why the show has returned to the Miami Beach Convention Center and what impressive renovations were made to the venue.
- What strategies visitors can use to make the most of their time at the show.
- Why organizers created the Jewelry History Series conference to run in tandem with The Original Miami Beach Antique Show.
About The Original Miami Beach Antique Show:
The Original Miami Beach Antique Show (OMBAS) presents more than 700 recognized dealers from over 30 countries for five days. OMBAS boasts the most intelligent vendors in the world; showcasing their phenomenal collections as well their vast expertise. Attendees can explore the show floor and discover everything from jewelry, watches and handbags to artwork, furniture, home décor and so much more.
About Michelle Orman:
Michelle Orman currently works with all of the shows in the Emerald Exposition Jewelry Group, which includes The COUTURE Show, JA New York Shows and U.S. Antique Shows. She works closely with press, as well as the marketing teams for each of these shows. Michelle spearheads programs and initiatives that add value to both exhibitors and attendees of each of the shows within this portfolio.
- The Original Miami Beach Antique Show Website
- U.S. Antique Shows Website
- U.S. Antique Shows Instagram
- U.S. Antique Shows Twitter
- U.S. Antique Shows
- Michelle’s Twitter
- Michelle’s Facebook
- Michelle’s LinkedIn