What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Amita became a successful jewelry designer later in life
- Why Valloria, Italy is famous for its painted doors, and how Amita was chosen to showcase her art there
- How Amita balances her art with her career as a physician
- Why having a creative outlet makes people more authentic and empathetic
About Amita Bhalla
Amita Bhalla is an artist, jewelry maker and physician. As an artist, she creates one of a kind jeweled masterpieces born of beeswax & clay, sculpted by hand and brought to life with exceptional gemstones. Every piece is unique, striking a balance between bold scale and ultra-delicate design. Her work is designed with an expressed sensitivity to the natural world. Each of her jewels were created to be collected, worn and exalted.
All images are from her recent collection, The Murano Collection.
1. Amore Infinito: Exquisite Murano glass creations and beads (also means Endless Love)
2. Bel Sogno: Clay and Murano glass beads (also means Beautiful Dream)
3. Bella Vita: Exquisite Murano glass creation (also means a Beautiful Life)